I have always been obsessed with really luxe and chic looks, like Chanel of course! Below, I've created my own look out of pieces that are each under $35!! Take a look at my fun, chic, yet casual outfit with Chanel vibes, put together on a college budget! Also, I am working of getting better quality photos, had to take these in a hurry because it started raining about 2 minutes into taking pics!
- jacket: literally was only $3 from Goodwill and I bought it for a Jackie O costume, originally from White House Black Market
- graphic "Versailles" tee: Forever 21 (get it here!), only $12.90
- skirt: about $10 from Forever 21, it's from a while ago so I can't find the direct product link, but I've linked something similar HERE
- purse: Aldo, (get it here), only $34.99
- shoes, mauve velvet (get it here), for only $16.99